Thursday 5 May 2016

Personal: Vote and the EU

So finally a relaxing post? No chance.


Time to Vote? and the EU
So it's time to vote, so go get voting.  It's your liberty to vote in our democratic society, follow your heart, beliefs and don't allow anyone to tell you who to vote.  Nothing more revolting than hateful comments just because you choose to vote for some one who you want.  Although I will add that I do not for one moment think that if you choose not to vote you have no say on anything.  That to me is a standard message by the Government to get you to vote.  I pay taxes and my national insurance and have done for many ...  many Years.  I believe that gives me the right no matter to make my voice heard even if I chose not to vote.


So the hot topic lately has not been the recent polls but instead, the EU - Brexit.  It's fun enjoying the Pros/Cons of both stay and leave.  Both sides are acting very arrogant over the entire thing and forgetting what's really important to Britain which is in fact Britain.  Regardless of that being in or out of the EU, this is all what's best for us.  So shall I link to articles about why I have made my choice? shall I re-tweet those who support my decision? No.  I am simply going to say I am voting out.


Again - you should make the choice you want to make not what others want you to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment