Thursday 20 October 2016

Personal: Society is issue not 'pig' men


Follow me on Twitter
Going to start this by one simple line:


I have zero sympathy for women who are disrespected, treated poorly or do nothing to change their life style.


As a kid, I was certainly not the popular one or well known lad.  I was relatively quite in secondary School although in primary I was that 'bad boy' who didn't care about authority or anything.


In primary School I had little to no trouble getting a girl interested in me, being that bad boy was certainly a bonus.  I wouldn't respect anyone and certainly not kids bigger than me or in the upper years.  This certainly changed in secondary School.


Result?  Bad, rich, powerful men or boys can get exactly what they want with ease.


Trump the standard rich businessmen who said "he can grab women by the ******"
This statement is a society issue not a male problem, I've seen it my whole life and I am living proof it works.  A lot of women have been and always will be attracted to men like that.


Trump is certainly no different to footballers, rugby players and the rich.


Footballers
We see them in the news all the time, with the most recent one regarding Ched Evans who is a pig.  Yet that pig is able to keep his girlfriend, has women sniffing at his feet and because of society he can treat others with zero respect.


I don't for one second thing he raped a woman, I don't because why would he?  As a footballer earning a very good salary he can go out and get women to go back to a hotel room with ease.  And let's face it - it's true.  This again is a society problem where men who are rich feel like they can do what they want within the confines of the law while treating people poorly.  Is it illegal? No.  Has he broken any law? No.  Just because some one claims they don't remember it DOES NOT mean it's rape.  If you are not aware of what you are doing while drunk, it means you are passed out and let's face it if you was that drunk you would be getting a stomach pump at the hospital.


This again is a society problem where people drink with no care, are we not responsible if we cheat? lie? or get in to a car with some one we don't know? drive? If Ched Evans is guilty and this woman isn't able to make decisions do we then allow a drink driver to get off free? No.  Why?  Because even if people drink you are still in control of your self in some way.  I've been drunk as most of us have, there have been times I don't fully remember what I've done (one night in particular I don't remember anything) yet is it my fault if I did anything? Of course it is.  It's my decision to drink, my decision to act like a prat, my decision to sleep with some one in a hotel room.  Fact of the matter is we tend to be more relaxed and willing to go along with most things unless we REALLY don't want to.  I've never done drugs in my life and even under the pressure of my friends, my girlfriend and drink I've never touched it.  Not once.  Yet I have slept with women who I wished I didn't, said things I didn't want to remember and even done things that I certainly don't remember.  Was I raped? No, Was I giving consent to have sex? Yes.

What people don't realise is we can set a very bad precedence if Ched Evans was found guilty.  That when we are drunk we are not giving consent to anything.  What about a taxi fare? What about saying yes to having kids to our other half's? what about all those decisions we have made when drunk?  How many of us are born as a result of our parents have one too many? Should a drunk driver who killed a child be responsible for that childs death? In the eyes of those calling Ched a rapist the answer would be "NO" the drunk driver is innocent. 


Women
Like it or not you are also apart of the problem in society.  I've seen enough reality shows, rich people, men six foot tall with six packs.  Treat women disgustingly.  Do they get punished? Do they change? No.  Why?  because women allow them to.  They have no trouble getting what they want.  Not because they are drugging or getting women drunk but because they have something you want, they have something you sniff around - it's true.


Having been a bad boy and a nice guy in my life, I've got exactly what I want through deceit, promising the world, offering unconditional love, being a well off person while not giving a care.  And the result is I got what I want when I want.


When I have been a nice guy, I've had to jump through hoops for very little.  I've respected women, been polite and been the gentleman who always pays.


Nice guys finish last - it's true.  I don't know a single nice guy who got the world for being who he was.  Yet I know a lot of guys who are natural pigs, don't care and don't respect women who have everything.


Think about it, how many friends do you have who is dating or even married to some one who doesn't 100% respect women? How many men do you know who have cheated, act like jack the lad, act like gods greatest gift to women and get away with it?  Go out on Friday night and you will see a lot of them.  Yet women will not pay attention to that quiet calm guy who is simply enjoying company of his friends.  Instead women will pay more attention to that centre of attention guy who is being very mouthy, getting in to fights, only cares about his six pack and muscles.


Truth is it's a society issue that we all must fix.  It's not going to be when I think about it.  I've gained more women through being able to drive, full time job and good income than I would have through having so little.  Women need to accept that they are just as much apart of the problem as men are.  Claiming it's sexist or against #feminism really is not fixing or helping the situation.  I hate that the world is like this, I hate the fact that I had to be more of a jerk to get the things I want in life but that's the way society is.  The fact that men can cheat, lie and do what they want while still getting women chase after them is an issue in society not men.  The fact that some women act all defensively over this mess really does say it all.  It's so much easier to blame some one else instead of looking in the mirror.


Just remember this is not a defence of pigs or bigots, I am not claiming these men are innocent nor do I like it.  It is society and it is all our responsibility to fix the problem.  Men won't change unless women do too.


Women generally are not attracted to nice guys, a nice guy does not spend hours on his body, looks or muscles.  A nice guy is not ambitious and selfish, willing to step on anyone to succeed.  A nice guy doesn't bend or break the rules to win in life.


Remember that next time you defend a woman who goes back freely and willingly back to a mans hotel room, acts all mouthy, flirty and 'up for anything'.  A woman who then forgets what she did the night before and is disgusted with her self because on a normal day of self control she wouldn't think about it.  Look at that before you call some one a rapist.  So I say once more I will not have sympathy for a woman who can't control her self.   Respect your self before you criticise some one for not respecting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment