Wednesday 27 April 2016

My First Blog

So, I decided to not only create a blog which will offer some simple IT Support but also to show my own experience of working in this profession.


I may also offer personal views on some hot topics.




Everything here will be my own view, opinion, touch of facts and will not reflect the stance of my job.


My personal details are hidden away due to the possibility some topics may result in heated discussions.  Even with IT "Geeks" who will proclaim they are more open minded than most in fact turn out to be quite closed minded and opinionated people.




A special mention to www.edugeek.net a very experienced, professional website full of people always willing to help.  They also have a useful venting area or general chat.


The idea is I am able to say what I want to say without any issues.  You may not always agree with what I am typing but much is through my own experience.  Every School, Every person and Every IT Job is different.


No likey, no lighty? Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment